Friday 11 September 2009

My new Traxxas Bandit VXL!

Hello guys and gals! Don't you just love the world of RC? Me, I'm really hooked on it! I just purchased the insanely fast Traxxas Bandit VXL from Stormer Hobbies, man this maniac is supposedly capable to reach up to 70mph and beyond! Of course, you need Lipo batteries and install the included pinion gear if you want to reach that stratospheric speed! The Bandit looks fantastic, and it comes in my chosen colour red. And it comes RTR straight from the box, and I connectted it to a 3S lipo, and boy, I had fun with it! The transmitter is great and responsive, and it fits comfortably in my hand. The Vellineon motor from the Bandit sounds really strong, and in my opinion electric RC has come a long way since the days of old. In many examples, electric RC is faster than nitro-powered vehicles, since the power delivery is instantaneous and you don't have to wait for the throttle response. And for guys like me who don't know a thing about tuning engines, electric RC is just perfect for me. Simply connect the battery and go! No messing about with fuel and all that!

I am planning to buy other Traxxas vehicles from Stormer Hobbies(these guys are brilliant, they have so many products on their website, and so easy to order from) like the E-Revo, but that is for another day. I am having serious fun with my Bandit! Any of you folks recently had a Bandit out there? I love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Traxxas Bandit VXL

Traxxas Bandit VXL
70mph plus!!